Monday, January 9, 2012

Tattaaa doll number three

I wanted to share this doll with you yesterday, but light conditions were too poor to take decent photo's
This is the third doll I made since I picked up this hobby again a couple of weeks ago.
I think she turned out lovely, although her head is not perfect yet, too big and a bit bumpy... I will just have to practice a little more!

Ik wilde dit popje gisteren al met jullie delen, maar het was te donker om een knappe foto te maken.
Dit is het derde popje dat ik gemaakt heb sinds ik mijn oude hobby herondekt heb een paar weken geleden.
Ik vind haar wel schattig geworden, al is haar hoofdje nog niet perfect, ik vind het te groot en een beetje bobbelig, maar goed, oefening baart kunst, toch?






I also have to get used to the new sewing machine, the doll clothes were the first project I made on the new machine!

Ik moet ook nog wennen aan de nieuwe naaimachine, de kleertjes zijn het eerste project dat ik op deze machine heb gemaakt!

Detail of fancy stitch / Detail van een siersteek


As the colours of her clothes perfectly match those of my bedroom, she will become a permanent resident there..

Omdat de kleuren van haar kleertjes mooi passen bij die van mijn slaapkamer, zal ze een vaste bewoner worden daar...

No comments:

Post a Comment